Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 28, 2006

    I've got 3 Columns!!!!

    For months I've been tweaking and personalizing my blog. Mind you, this doens't mean I'm done. I want to add a calendar and beef it up a bit more. But, I've accomplished something that I was told couldn't be done. I've combed my way through blogger help, google groups, and random blogs found through BlogMad. Everyone said I had to implement a new template and repersonalize it if I wanted three columns. As one fellow blogger put it, "It's more than adding a couple tags."

    *insert buzzer sound*

    Thank you to Pam Blackstone, I tweaked my template into 3 columns. I'll be spending more time browsing her blog learning other tips and work arounds. I've included her link below. Please let me know what you think. I'm always interested in people's opinoins.

    Random Bytes: Build a Three-Column Blogger Template!

    No comments: