Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 07, 2006

    Blogger Obligations

    For those who drop by regularly, or are brought here via Blog Mad, you may have noticed me slacking a bit. I left town (see previous post), and since returning, have not posted anything. I haven't had anything to say. Yet, here I am writing a post. I feel obligated.

    Yes, this was started for my own personal ramblings when I felt so compelled. Yes, this was just for those closest to me to check every so often. But, yes, I signed up for BlogMad, a service whose sole purpose is to drive traffic to my blog whenever I have the required credits. Thus, my guilt for not posting.

    So, today's question is...does anyone else have this deep feeling of obligation regarding their blog? Cuz, I know I do!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    If you are experiencing a deep feeling of obligation you can most definately raise your minimum credit allocation, that way you can save them up for when you do have something important to say.

    Just a tip! ;)

    mwgrl5 said...

    Thank you, Chris!!! That will definately become a tool I utilize to hold on to my precious credits!!!