Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 29, 2006

    Continuing on the Coke Obsession

    So, in addition to my last posting, I wanted to let everyone know I've tried Coca-Cola's latest venture: Coca-Cola Blak. It combines my two liquid obsessions: Coke and coffee. I know it sounds quirky, but it is quite good. I'd say the word that best describes it is refreshing. You have a kick of coke flavoring initially followed by the subtle after taste of coffee. I've only seen it individually in gas stations so far, but I'd be willing to by it in six or twelve packs down the road.

    How about you? Have you or would you try Coca-Cola Blak? If you have, what did you think?

    4 comments:

    prying1 said...

    Don't thik I'd like it. I don't drink much soda. I don't think I would want to water down my coffee?

    mwgrl5 said...

    Understandable! I unfortunately have a deep addiction to soda, especially my Coca-Cola.

    Unknown said...

    Yes I would buy it in bigger packs. Right now, I have only seen it at Kroger and Kmart. :(

    Anonymous said...

    Sounds...interesting....haven't seen it downunder yet, but when it makes it way down here I'll be sure to give it a go!