Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    Writing Again

    I have found a way to actually force myself into writing again. As one of my goals on my annual review, I pledged to write a regular column in our program's monthly newsletter. With less than a week until my first due date, I am wading through the swamps of writers' block!

    I have no title to my column. I have no opening paragraph to introduce the column. I barely have an outline of where the paragraphs will be pasted in once found in the vast spaces in my head.

    No matter what though I have to have a column written and emailed off by Tuesday, May 23rd! I will have written something, or quit my job (the latter option not really being valid). So, wish me luck; I'm back in the saddle of writing with deadlines just like in college!!!

    (FYI - I "borrowed" this lovely typewriter image from http://www.escapelodging.com/marketing.html )

    No comments: