Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Hoffa in the News Again

    I'm sorry. I know it's mixing fact with fiction with myth with legend - I do that all the time in my head - but every time I hear Jimmy Hoffa's name now I think of "Bruce Almighty."

    Apparently the FBI has a lead regarding the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body. The linked article from the Chicago Tribune says this lead has been presented before. The FBI is looking in around Detroit.

    Now, this is where I struggle; I keep thinking Jimmy was already found and reported by our favorite reporter outside of New York simultaneously reporting on the other news team's cannabis dealings! I'm not a huge Jim Carrey fan, but this movie was hilarious. I was initially hesitant due to it's questionable religious connotation yet pleasantly surprised.

    Anyways, long story short: Hoffa is being searched for again and "Bruce Almighty" was a fictional story.

    No comments: