Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    Updates about Previous Posts

    For those returning guests, I am going to start a second blog. Everyone who responded to my little questionnaire agreed that two blogs wouldn't be too much. And, I think it'll help that it will be of completely different subject matter.

    Also, the column for work got off without a hitch. I suckered my two roommates into helping me narrow the stories down to three and then filled in the blanks with my article. The toughest part was coming up with a semi-decent picture of myself to go next to the column title, which ended up being May 2006's Top Picks. I'm ignoring those of you thinking, "Wow, that seemed tough and complex!" It was.

    *rolling my eyes at myself*

    Other than that I'm just enjoying my days off, thus the lack of posting for a day or two. My sister and I made the mistake of looking at rental properties online even though we're not looking at moving until August. We both had a few "aww...it's so cute." I had to convince her not to call asking for a showing.

    Typically change is met with challenge and angst, yet this time I'm getting excited about another "new beginning" even if it is just to another rental in the same suburb. Does anyone else get excited about the prospect of new things? Or, do you confront change with weapon in hand to fight it off at all costs?

    2 comments:

    spaceface01 said...

    I am HORRIBLE with change...well, most of the time. But sometimes, it is just what you need to grow. (And I can say that because I pretty much change...er...move...every fifteen minutes or so...)

    mwgrl5 said...

    I know people who struggle with change. I also know people who relish it. I like to think I'm a happy medium.