Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    Template Tweaking - What's your opinion?

    Well, I think I've tweaked my template to the point of chaos. I don't know what you think, but in my opinion, it's not easy on the eyes. So, bear with me as I work on tearing it down and building it back up. For anyone who's read here before knows, I have aspirations of adding more content to the sidebars such as a calendar and possibly a list of current readings or guilty pleasures regarding music. But that is down the road as I need an attractive template before content will matter.

    So, please don't run away. I'm going to simplify the number of colors, try to even out the columns, control image and link sizes, and create a header image that is catchy and well-sized all in one.

    As always feel free to leave comments, opinions, and recommendations. Actually, how about this what do you think makes a template or blog visually successful?

    I will still be making regular postings, so please don't stay away due to construction.

    1 comment:

    HannoverFist said...

    If you don't like the way things are going, you might find this helpful. http://blogpretty.com

    No garantees, but my friends and I like to help.