Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 25, 2006

    Hugh Jackman here I come!



    YUM!

    Tonight the roomies and I are off to see the third and "final" installment of the X-Men series, "X-Men: The Last Stand" at midnight. While I definitely enjoy the whole series as well as the characters, storyline, actors, graphics, ect, I cannot lie; I'm in it for Hugh Jackman!

    Someday I'll be enjoying my Caribou Coffee casually reading on a streetbench and he'll tell me how he just couldn't keep walking without asking my name. From there our love will flourish. I hope to not hurt any other woman's feelings; sometimes the truth is hard to bear.

    Until then I'll have to just keep going to see him on the big screen. For the other X-Men fans out there, I use "final" loosely, as Hugh Jackman has announced his role in "Wolverine" expected 2007!

    I'll let everyone know how great Hugh Jackman the movie is tomorrow!

    2 comments:

    Sandra said...

    You're going to have to fight me for him. You are not alone. See, I would never see a movie like X-Men. Not my thing at all. Can't stay away though. Not with my baby Hugh in it. Nope. Gotta own it.

    I like your background. Nice blog!

    mwgrl5 said...

    Watch it, Sandra!

    Thanks for the compliment...always good to know people enjoy what you're flashing all over the internet. :)