Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 10, 2006

    Happy Thoughts

    Just so everyone knows, despite recent postings and drama, I am so excited to say my parents and lil' sisters are coming later this week! We will most likely enjoy the King Tut exhibit as mentioned a while back as well as a local park district's water park.

    Also, the promotion is going well. I started training this past week, and I think everyone is excited about the changes that will be taking place nationwide.

    My roomies and I are busting our butts trying to clean for the parents, but I know Susan is still excited about her new job and Michelle is working harder and longer now having a car!

    Again, things may seem stressful and dramatic, but we are all trying to bask in the sunshine of positivity that keep peaking around the clouds! Thank you to all understanding my venting and celebrating online lately. I truly appreciate your patience!

    No comments: