Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 07, 2006

    So sleepy...so bored...

    This is just a bit of an update to a few preceding posts.

    First, we went and got the car. My sister called up to my grandparents' house last night a little after 9pm, and the car was ready to go. Unfortunately, I wasn't! I had been out with my roommate celebrating her new job offer. I had only one margarita, so my sister hopped behind the wheel to drive the leg up north while I caught some shut eye. Round trip had us home about 6am. Needless to say I am dragging today at work, even though I didn't start until 12:30pm. I'm just thankful for a third car again!

    Also, in addition to just being dog tired, I've had to do HR stuff online for the last two days. While taking care of guests and other projects I had to watch 2 hours of Harassment Training that ended up lasting over 4 hours! Then, today I had to reread the whole Employee Handbook. I guess the first test of a manager is if they can stay awake without supervision when dog tired, bored, and...um...did I say dog tired?

    Well, I'm obviously struggling at keeping a straight thought. I'm going to go suck on my coffee a bit more and prop myself up in the corner. I have two more hours to go at work. I better conserve my energy for the commute home.




    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Found you on BlogMad. I'm the oldest of 5 girls also!