Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    Tweaking

    I've been tweaking my template again. I haven't done anything major, but I did work on my sidebar. I changed how the profile views - it doesn't. Which is how I originally wanted it months ago.

    Other than that it's been quiet here. We're fully staffed again, which means there are three people working and only two laptops to entertain us during lulls. Hopefully I get to the point where I can enjoy some blog time at home at night before crashing. We'll see.

    If you've been here before, what do you think about the changes in the sidebar? Or, did you not even notice?

    I'm always interested in what people think makes a blog template attractive and enticing, and what people find as turn-offs. Please share your thoughts.

    No comments: