Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 06, 2007

    Should I be worried?



    Now, I couldn't seem to edit this photo in Picasa the way I wanted, so you'll have it unedited. Why do I think I should be worried? Because I'm penned in by TWO student drivers. What are the odds? Aren't they supposed to stay away from eachother on the road? I just kept my distance and gunned it when given the chance.

    What would you have done? Oh, and I was going to work, so I couldn't really just turn off and go somewhere else.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I hate when that happens. Last time it happened to me I was driving a Chevy S-10 through Wichita on I-135 when I was stuck behind a slow moving 18 wheeler with the largest student driver sign I have ever seen in front of me, guard rail on my left and a whole gaggle of bumper to bumper speed freaks on my right. I know, I know, it's supposed to be the other way around - But I did say I was in Wichita, Kansas!
    While patiently waiting for a break in the speed freaks I was approached by an impatient student driver banner clad 18 wheeler with several instances of front end damage behind me. I finally got a break in traffic hen he was about 2 feet behind me at 55MPH.