Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 14, 2007

    One More Addition

    What I really want is someone to be able to look at my blog, read a few posts and have a glimpse into who I am. For that reason I'm adding one more thing to my sidebars. Now yes, a lot of people have so much stuff in their sidebars you start to lose track of what is about them and what is just an add for something else. Then, you end up not looking at any of it. I don't want that. To be honest if you think my site has gotten to cluttered and "commercial," please let me know.

    As I mentioned I'm adding one more bit. You'll soon see a Last.FM widget in my sidebar. What a person listens to in music can be so insightful as to who they are, how they think and how they're feeling. I'm hoping Last.FM does that for my readers.

    It'll probably be a few days before you see it up, but please feel free to comment about it. I'm new to their service and everything, so this may take some time. I'd expect a few growing pains as you often see when I mess with the css and html on this page.

    Again, let me know what you think.

    2 comments:

    Blue Panther said...

    I don't think your side bar is cluttered at all.

    mikster said...

    Honestly....I think very few people pay attention to anything in anyone's sidebar. Blog content is the key.