Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    Movie Rating = G

    I'm not usually one for forwards, games, polls, and tests online or via email. But, while surfing through BlogMad I came across a blog that had this posted. I wish I noted the blog I was on before following the link (you can't click "back" while using BlogMad), otherwise I'd post a link.

    Anyways, here is my rating. I can't complain. It's always best to be available to all audiences, right?

    Online Dating

    Mingle2



    If you follow the link, let me know your site and what it ranks at!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I got a PG-13 because I said sexy (2x's) and Suck (1 x); however the calculator probably doesn't look into the archives!! Thanks for visiting my blog...I'll post that Strawberry Pie Recipe soon and drop you a reminder...I think I'm getting the cherry pie tonight so the posting worked !!