Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 09, 2007

    Adding to Blogroll

    I'm adding a little to my blogroll. I have to admit I don't have people beating down my door to be added. But, that doesn't mean I can't list some of my favorite blogs. Now yes, the two I've added today are work related. Besides writing about mobile technology, they are great writers and have intriguing personalities.

    Stefan just joined IntoMobile after successfully launching blog for 6 months in his free time. Now the lucky sucker gets paid to do it. You should check out his latest posting; he hopped a plane to Finland for personal and professional reasons. I wish him the best.

    Darla has been writing about Nokia, phones, S60 and everything else mobile for going on 3 years. She has her own pizzazz that she adds to the mix. One of my favorite things about her is the fact that she's a woman. In fact she posts links to a blog about women in mobile. I won't rant now, but it drives me nuts that people assume technology needs a man. I can't even count how many times people have disregarded me at work to talk to one of the guys just because I'm female.

    Okay, this was supposed to be about Stefan and Darla not me. :) Now, you may notice that I'm writing about them like I know them. I wish I could say I do, but I don't. What is important though is that they're honest and intriguing in their writing, so you're able to get to know a bit of them right away.

    Well, enjoy! Let me know if you read either blog and what you think. Also, the invite still stands...if you'd like to be linked, let me know your site. I'll check it out, add it, and talk about the addition in my next post.

    No comments: