Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 25, 2007

    Single Parenting Sucks!

    This is how it's been for 3 days, and today it's too much. He is right under me, preferably touching me. He chewed through a phone charger. He's pooped and peed everywhere but where he's supposed to. He's obsessed with licking my legs. He refuses to take his medicine (who'd have thought you'd need 2 people to give a 3 lb. Dog medicine). I'm ready to divide responsibility and love time. I'm ready for Susan to come home from vacation for Kodiak's sake. Cuz I'm going nuts!

    1 comment:

    tomshideaway said...

    I've always been a stuffed animal kinda guy, always told the kids, stuffed are so much easier, take em anywhere, they're always thinking what your thinking, no walks in rain,snow, oppressive heat, no poops on the rug!!