Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 15, 2007

    New Watch

    Here's my new watch. This is the curse of working in a mall. While I don't shop everyday, you tend to find out about sales and store closings. You have to make an exception for those. And so, we have Watch Station closing, and I have a new watch. I'm a sucker for Fossil. Now here's the kicker...it was only $20. What do you think? Nice?


    Edit: The watch is silver despite how it looks in the photo. The lighting is making it look gold. I'm too young for gold. Or, golds too old for me. Hmmm....

    3 comments:

    Nicoel said...

    Very cute, and you can't beat the price!

    I know what you mean about closing out sales. This computer store down the hall from me is closing up shop and I might just end up with a new laptop if I pop in; so far, I've abstained...

    Anonymous said...

    I agree! Now only if restaurants would do the same while closing! Or not. :-) Anyhow, Fossil's kick ass so that price was totally reasonable. Did you get Susan a matching pair?

    mwgrl5 said...

    Hey, Gingerbread! Thanks for swinging by again. :)