Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 04, 2007

    New Look

    Today I messed around with the template and settings. It turns out everything got jacked up because my FileLodge account was discontinued. I know they were acquired by Bolt, but I had initially thought they had the courtesy of carrying over my account and images. I guest not. I never even received a email notice concerning the account.

    Oh well, point is the blog has been tidying and redecorated. What do you think? I'm considering building it up with images and fancying it up. Or, do you think I should keep it simple as it is now?

    I know this blog doesn't have much readership, if any. But, if you are visiting, let me know your thoughts on how this looks. The comments link is below labeled "Ramblings from you." You're also welcome to subscribe to my blog. Each time I post it'll forward to your email or your news feed, whichever you prefer. (Be sure to use the proper subscriber depending on that preference.)

    Anyways...share you thoughts. Come again.

    No comments: