Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 21, 2007

    Podcast Possibility

    First and foremost, I doubt I will have anything to say any time soon worthy of a "subscription" to my podcasts (a more accurate term may be random audio files). But, I do love traffic. Right now I'm celebrating my 1 email feed subscriber. So, if you're interested in subscribing, don't let my negativity on my creativity stop you!

    Second of all this isn't really a podcast so much as a test posting of an audio file. It's my lil' sister singing "Blue Moon" one day into my voicemail to cheer me up. It worked. Did it help you at all? It just cracks me up when I hear it. She tries so hard to sing low.

    Finally, if you listen to the sound file, please let me know if it works, what program plays it, and if there were any hiccups. This being a test is going to require results of some sort, and I'd love to have someone try it somewhere other than the computer I'm posting it from.

    Oh, one more thing, if you know how to embed audio files into Blogger with audio controls right there in the post and setting it up won't give me too large of a headache, please let me know. I spent a day researching this, and this is the best solution I was able to find in regards to simplicity, third-party hosts, etc. Thanks!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    uh! My Nokia N95 showed the picture of the Blue Moon but no audio. :-(