Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 08, 2007

    Working Girl

    Well, I've been at this job now for just over two weeks. Today was my third Monday. Today was also my first "real" day of doing my job. I headed out into the suburbs and talked up my company and product. While I'm not sure anyone can drive around talking to sales people all day, every day for the rest of their lives. I think this job will work out for a while.

    It is true that I have it easy right now though. All I have to do is get my business card into the managers' hands. I'm doing my introductions right now. On top of that it is down right gorgeous out. I love autumn. The leaves are changing colors, and everything just looks great. Now, if you ask me in four months what I think of the outdoors, I can guarentee that the Midwest's winter will be getting the best of me. I'll be hating the ice, snow, cold, glare of the sun and everything else that comes with winter.

    I just thought an update was necessary. Oh, and I get a laptop for work, so now I'm mobile. Not that I wasn't mobile before with my N95 but I have an added toy thanks to my company. Yea company laptops! :)

    No comments: