Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 13, 2007

    Long Grove Oktoberfest

    Today Susan and I took the puppies to Long Grove for their Oktoberfest. While Long Grove is a great community for walking around on the weekend and being touristy, I think their Oktoberfest was a little weak. The whole reason we went was because last weekend we stumbled upon their Apple Fest. That was amazing! Lots of apples, venders, apple cider, music, apple donuts, crafts, etc. Their square and fountain area were packed. This weekend was much different. In addition to it being small, the brat I has was awful. So, if you're looking for a little Chicago suburbia tourism, hit up Long Grove any weekend other than their Oktoberfest weekend.

    Oh, the puppies had a blast being flirted with by all the kids and people entertained with small animals. And, please don't get me wrong. The snacks, beer and weather were great. I'm exhausted from all of the walking around and reining in of the puppies.

    No comments: