Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 23, 2006

    Terrible Twos - Special Thanks to Christine

    Two Names You Go By:
    1. Elizabeth
    2. Wiz

    (Note: we've eliminated that lovely nickname from that glorious high school part of my lift)

    Two Parts of Your Heritage:
    1. Slovak
    2. English

    (Note: who'd have thunk with my facial features)

    Two Things That Scare You:
    1. losing my family
    2. making wrong decisions

    (Note: when was the last time someone feared making the right decision?)

    Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
    1. Nokia fleece
    2. Nokia polo

    (Note: see a pattern?)

    Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artist:
    1. Nickelback
    2. Tim McGraw

    (Note: kinda different ends of the spectrum, huh?)

    Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
    1. communication
    2. spontaneity

    (Note: it is key to use communication when being spontaneous)

    Two Physical Things that Appeal to You About the Opposite Sex:
    1. hair
    2. height

    (Note: not height of hair)

    Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
    1. sleeping
    2. driving

    (Note: not at the same time)

    Two Things You Want Really Badly:
    1. every mustang model ever manufactured
    2. to travel to every square inch of this earth

    (Note: most likely I'll have to compromise on these goals to make them more realistic)

    Two pets you had/have:
    1. Smokey (the bear)
    2. Velvet

    (Note: Smokey was a cat not a bear, and Velvet was slimy not soft)

    Two Favorite Sports:
    1. Football (American)
    2. Snowboarding

    (Note: Although I love to watch both, man I want to be a snowboarder)

    Two people who will fill this out:
    1. Christine
    2. Me

    (Note: sometimes I think us Jackson girls are a bit too much alike)

    Two things you did last night:
    1. ate way too much food
    2. talked to Darrick

    (Note: did I mention eating too much?)

    Two shows you like to watch currently:
    1. Gilmore Girls
    2. The Closer

    (Note: these too are very different ends of the spectrum)

    Two Favorite Subjects in School:
    1. Band
    2. Biology

    (Note: I think we should be able to go back to school whenever we want!...Wait, we can do that...I think we should be able to go back to public/free schools whenever we want!...Now I sound like I'm whining)

    Two Favorite Alcoholic Drinks:
    1. Blue Moon
    2. Margaritas

    (Note: yum, blue moon...yum, margaritas...this isn't good while I'm at work)

    Two Favorite Places to eat:
    1. Buffalo Wild Wings
    2. On the Border

    (Note: I like Blue Moon at BWW and margaritas at On the Border, do you think there's a correlation?)

    Two People that live in your house:
    1. Michelle
    2. Susan

    (Note: How else would someone afford to live in Chicago? Do you think we're together for the company?!?!? - we are)

    Two things you like about yourself:
    1. height
    2. eyes

    (Note: I don't like that question)

    Two things you ate today:
    1. strawberry NutriGrain bar
    2.

    (Note: it's still early, and I'm hungry now after all of those food questions)

    Two people you last talked to:
    1. Susan
    2. Mom

    (Note: that's so typical)

    Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
    1. work
    2. Paradigm Shift gig

    (Note: one I can't drink at and one I'm encouraged to drink at, that's an even balance, right?)

    Two things you don't like:
    1. psycho drivers
    2. arrogance

    (Note: usually those go hand in hand)

    Two things that make you laugh:
    1. my family
    2. my friends

    (Note: thus why I allow you all to remain my family and my friends)

    Two people close to your heart:
    1.
    2.

    (Note: see page footer)

    Two Longest car rides:
    1. December 8, 2006 Chicago, IL to Midland, MI in a blizzard - 12.5 hours!
    2. February 2006 Las Vegas, NV to Midland, MI moving the family - ? hours

    (Note: there is nothing wrong with driving to Midland, MI; it's just at the end of the world)

    No comments: