Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 14, 2006

    Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is official; we are going to Nashville for Susan's 25th! Now she wants me to look up hotels and attractions, while I find it a good idea to look this stuff over so we're not completely blind, I think we should wing it. Those of us turning a quarter century need to stretch our legs and throw maturity out of the window to keep ourselves feeling young. I don't know what Michelle's opinion is on the matter, but I am a firm believer that if we're going to pack 16 hours of driving, 7 meals, countless drinks and bathroom breaks, and the city of Nashville into one birthday weekend, then we should do it by the seat of our pants.

    So, to scientifically examine the merits of plans versus no plans, I'm conducting a survey. All those that have an opinion, please feel free to leave a comment one way or the other (because we all know there are going to be hundreds of readers who'll have an opinion on the matter).

    No comments: