Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    Learning HTML

    Well, today's post is short and sweet. I'm trying desperately to learn as much as a can as fast as I can about html. I want to be able to personalize my page beyond the restrictions of a preconcieved template. I want to be able to break free...dare I say...create my own template.

    Thanks to http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/ I've been working my way through the tutorials at http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp. This site is MUCH better than anything I was finding just by searching Google.

    Hopefully, I learn enough to also help Susan personalize her MySpace without having to rely totally on the different template creators online. We shall see with time. Thanks for everyone's patience regarding a lack of new or exciting posts. :)

    3 comments:

    Sanguchi said...

    Go to Html Dog for more HTML coding, CSS stylesheets, and other stuff.

    mwgrl5 said...

    Thank you, mral! I'll be sure to check that out next. Today I finished the html tutorial. I want to work my way through the css tutorial and check out your recommended site before tackling my template. Thanks for wishing me luck, mindless dribbler. Good luck on your site as well! Hey guys, I'll be sure to check out your blogs, too. I try to give attention to those who take the time to look and comment on my page.

    Ethel said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    I found this site to be a nice starting point for a custom template. There are only so many variables you can tweak at the site, but it was a good starting point for an html dummy like me!