Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 16, 2005

    Topic Matter

    Unless you are someone who ALWAYS has an opinion to share with anyone who will listen, blogs seem like a self-inflicted dose of writers' block frustration. Every day or so you sit down to write thoughts, feelings, opinions, whatever to share with whoever reads your blog. Am I really supposed to have something to say each day? Or am I more passive than I realized until now?

    I don't know the answers to those questions, so I am proposing this...anyone who happens to stumble upon my blog either by accident or because I felt daring enough to send you the link, feel free to post topic ideas. I know this could be considered the wimpy way to start a blog, but I see no problem asking the world to start the ball rolling. Maybe someday I'll have conditioned my mind to constantly be developing ideas and opinions that need to be voiced and exercised on the internet for any and all to read and comment. As of now I have no boundries for topics, questions, ideas; although I do reserve the right to change my mind - as any woman would.

    So, World Wide Web, do your worst or best to generate topic matter for my new venture into entertainment.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    o yes that was me above and i already have a blogger at another site but this will be just fine so I may post blogs for you to read and I can leave my lovely lil comments laters beb xoxox

    Anonymous said...

    Topic suggestions:

    1)what do you view as the most important issue we face today as a society
    2)who is the most infuential person in your life
    3)if you opened the mail and found a check for 1,000,000 dollars--what would you do with it?
    4)use 3 words to describe yourself--explain
    5)what inspires you?
    6)what is the best movie you have seen in the last year
    7)what is your best memory
    8)what makes you happy?
    9)what would be your dream trip?
    10) name your favorite thing about each of your family members