Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 15, 2005

    This is the last time I do what somebody recommends...

    Here is my first blog entry. There are no promises that this won't be my last. I was told to try blogging to entertain myself during the slow lulls of the work day. The only problem with the recommendation is that I don't hold blogs in the highest opinion. I figure for now I can try it. If it is remotely entertaining, maybe I'll keep it up for a while. For now...there are no promises.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You are a blogger...you are a blogger...na na na na na na. Anyways, now that that is out of my system I will say yeah!!! I am very excited. But I think it might be a good idea if you aren't so negative to the blogging world, hard cores might not be very nice to you if you dog it.

    Anonymous said...

    haha you're a blogger ! what a dork!!! I just want to make fun of you, but I really wish you would look at this in a more optimistic way; blogging is a way to vent about anything: thoughts, feelings, opinions... this list continues I'm sure. I hope you find it refreshing. I actually have been blogging for a few months now and it just gives me a way to release... it's almost like a get away. Sometimes I just say "Today was a good day..." or sometimes I write this long insightful post about ... well anything. It helps with developing my creative writing and my in class discussions for english and history. It's actually really useful, but now I got to jet so I'll catch yah on the flipside ;)