Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 06, 2009

    Mobile Web Server

    Previously I mentioned a mobile web server/website. It's not gonna happen. I'm not sure I understand the benefits and point to it. If I want to blog from my phone, I can simply message into Blogger. If I want to post photos, I have a number of ways of doing that. If I want people to know where I am, I use Google Latitude. And, if you want a photo of where I'm at, text me. If you don't know my number, it's not hard to find...or, I don't know you so you shouldn't be able to request a photo.


    All and all, it seems like a waste of memory on my phone and energy for management. I will continue to try new services and technologies crossing mobile, computer and internet...a mobile web server will just not be one of them.

    I'll try to remove the sidebar link soon...just not right now.

    No comments: