Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009

    Integration

    I'm trying now to better integrate my presence online. I am on Facebook and Twitter, but I'm trying to incorporate all of my different things on here, my personal website. So, while I haven't been posting like I said I would, I have been on here doing stuff. You'll notice I've added my Twitter postings to the top. That way even when I'm not making a full blog posting, you'll still see my "micro-posts."

    I'm also working on a mobile website. I tried this years ago to no avail but have decided to try it once again. Technology has improved as has my mobile device. I've added a badge on the left side of the page linking you to my mobile site. I'm not making any promises, but we'll find out together how it'll all work out.

    No comments: