Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    Commitments

    Okay, so I really can make a commitment and stand by it. However, I did not keep the commitment I made on here. I already missed blogging yesterday! The really sad part is that I had stuff to blog about.

    Yesterday I went up to Boulder and had a lovely lunch with Susan and Terry. It was originally going to be at The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse, but due to a wait we relocated to the delish Boulder Cafe. We checked out some shops and then headed home due to the inclement weather. Walking Pearl Street just isn't fun in the rain without an umbrella.

    Later on though we caught some amazing shots of rainbows.







    Wrapped up the day with a jaunt to the local county library, some salt and pepper chips, white wine and Ghostbusters. It was a great summer day off from work. I'm looking forward to planning next week's "weekend," and hoping to squeeze in some camping.

    No comments: