Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 17, 2007

    Leaving Lynnwood

    Today I'm flying out of Seattle and headed home. Although the trip had it's bumps and bruises, I had a great time. For example the hotel here uses these funky lil keys I have pictured. I've only seen real metal keys and plastic key cards until now. It worked rather well too. Also, I forgot to mention it at them begining of the trip, but I got a free upgrade to an SUV for my rental. No silly Malibu for me. I was riding in style around this state. :-)

    While writing this I'm chilling at the SeaTac Airport waiting on my late plane. Thank goodness I overpacked entertaining activities. I not only have to keep occupied for the 4 hour flight now but also for the 2-3 hours at the airport. Gotta love travel! :-)

    2 comments:

    The Gatekeeper said...

    Hey, I was in Lynwood last week. Small world! Visited family there and spent a few days in Snohomish too. I love Washington.

    Sarah84 said...

    i'm just arossing ur blog, hoping ur are doing well, nice weekend!