Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 12, 2007

    Susan's New Toy

    Well, while I've gotten 2 toys on that long awaited Christmas list, I'm still waiting on one. In fact Susan got her hands on an N800 Internet Tablet before me! Here's a pic of it. I can't complain too much. I've got my paws on the best convergence device available, the N95. I also got the headset I was waiting on, but it has strings attached. Not literally, but apparently they're not our headsets. They "belong" to the company. No worries though, I love the ones I already have...if I could just find them. :-)

    Well, I just wanted to show off Susan's toy. I'm at work updating the software on it now. That seems to be the only time I can play with it. She loves it, and is on it all the time! What's your favorite gizmo to play with?

    No comments: