Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 08, 2006

    Blog Purposes

    I still don't understand the blog concept. Either people read it and it's a form of communication with those you just don't have time to email everyday, or it's a journal/diary posted online with the chance of somebody seeing your personal thoughts and ideas. The first possible purpose - could be plausible. The second just seems like some twisted form of exhibition. If these are journal type entries, why would you post them online? Why not put it in a nice leather bound book next tucked into a drawer next to your bed?

    So, with those thoughts in mind, why am I posting a blog? Nobody reads it, right? Susan, I love you but with the amount of talking we do, I don't think a blog is the most efficient way to communicate more! Although I have thoughts and ideas, I don't know how comfortable I am with them being posted online - I don't enjoy the "possibility of being caught."

    All in all, I may not post anymore, not that I posted tons of stuff on here anyways. If this is visited by people who in someway enjoy hearing my ideas and recent experiences, leave a comment. Maybe I'll keep posting. Right now though, the kid that can't even talk is the only thing that drew people here and away again. :)

    My rant....is over.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    The clip with the legos sweet!. Would be better if you wrote stuff more often