Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 16, 2006

    Patience

    I haven't posted in a while. It's because I'm lacking patience regarding my template. I know a lot of my postings have revolved around my template lately, but I'm so disappointed in it's appearance. Here I want to drive traffic to read my postings, yet I don't even want to post because of my frustration.

    I've posted questions on Google Groups. I've emailed Blogger Help. I've even posted here about my problems. Nobody has a solution. Right now I'm TRYING to patiently wait and see if Blogger's to blame. Eventually it will present itself nicely for everyone then, right?

    *sigh*

    I hope so. Until then, I will try to come back and post something new and original. If you have any thoughts, please share them. I'll try anything.

    No comments: