Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    Books I'm Reading

    I finally have the "What am I Reading?" portion of my sidebar done. For a while there it just said "Book One - Test." FYI: I wasn't reading that! :)

    I have a link to each book's website and a different one for the author's when available. I'm not sure what else to do with it. Should I post reviews when I finish? Or, find a way to post stars?

    If you have any ideas as to what more to do, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I have one of those on my blogs. I usually post a review after I've finished reading.

    mwgrl5 said...

    Thanks for the comments...as always :)

    xeen, blogger won't let me paste a section of my template here to show you. i'd be happy to email it to you. i use the books' websites for links, but some bloggers link to amazon or b&n for purchase.

    Ben, thanks for the suggestion. I'll probably do that!