Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 21, 2006

    1000 Guests!

    Today my counter crossed the 1000 mile-marker! I haven't always had this counter, so I'm sure the actual 1000th guest was before this by some immeasurable amount of time. But, this should not distract from the counter in my footer that tells everyone "She's had over one thousand people browse through here. Maybe you should have come by before now!"

    :) I'm just kidding. :)

    I'm glad you're here now! Thank you to all who have drifted through, read some of my ramblings, left your own, and added a click to my counter.

    3 comments:

    spaceface01 said...

    Congrats on your 1000th guest! And thanks for stopping by over on my side of the blogosphere!

    Annake said...

    Hey, congratulations on your 1000th guest. I waited a while to put a counter on my site too so I have no idea how many people have actually visited me. Thanks for stopping my my site and commenting. :-)

    mwgrl5 said...

    thanks for all of the congrats! looks like i might hit 2000 in a week or so...this is great!