Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 29, 2006

    Busy, busy, busy

    It's amazing what a little work can do to you. I am coming home at night just exhausted. Due to the recent changes on the rules at work, I've been looking for more ways of getting involved at work. I started working as the editor on the monthly newsletter. I began sitting down with my team members for one-on-ones that will happen every week or two. Anytime I have a new idea I pass it along. Upper management has proposed a contest, so leave it to me to decide to win it.

    I could ramble for a while. For the sake of those few who still make it by despite my vacancy at BlogMad, I will shorten this posting. Because of the internet rules I can't blog at work. Because I can't blog at work I'm looking for other ways of keeping busy. Because I'm keeping busy I'm too tired to come home and blog.

    :(

    Some day I'll find a balance. Bear with me.

    No comments: