Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 23, 2006

    2,996 Participant

    I finally got signed up to participate in the 9/11 tribute to all of the victims. I encourage everyone to take the time to get involved. We will take one person each and honor them on September 11th. It is the least we can do to remember those we lost.

    Please sign up. According to the site heading this off, we just hit 10%. That's great, but the concern is that if we continue at the current pace, we won't hit 2,996 in time! Please click on the link in the post or in my sidebar on the right, and get involved!

    It takes a lifetime to remember but only a moment to forget.

    (Where do I know that line from? If you know who said it first, please let me know so I may recognize their quote properly.)

    1 comment:

    Mama Mouse said...

    Thank you for posting this. I have just come from the 2,996 site where I signed up.