Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 16, 2007

    Back to BlogMad

    So, as you may or may not know (and you could quickly figure out by looking at my archives' dates), I took a bit of a hiatus from blogging. While blogging in the past I often utilized BlogMad, a blogging community and traffic driving tool. Unfortunately due to many factors I stopped blogging and with that came an end to BlogMadding too.

    I've got good news. I'm back! I still can't surf blogs at work, but I sure can at home. And, if I'm blogging, I want traffic. Where better than BlogMad?

    Also, today when I stopped by briefly in the ShoutBox (chatting forum), one of my old pals, Manic, saw me! He was kind enough to give me a shout out. You have to love running into old friends (that you want to see or talk to again). :)

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, thanks for the shout out. :D Hope you're having fun and all that. Keep on blogging and I love the cell phone shots, really nice and good quality.

    Anonymous said...

    blogmad is cool, i just wish they would send more quality traffic instead of 30 second intervals.

    Plus i wish google didn't look down on the traffic generating tools

    mikster said...

    Welcome back. Blogmad needs a few more people utilizing the place.

    mwgrl5 said...

    Whoo hoo!!! Comments again. I love traffic and comments. Thanks for the welcome back all. I appreciate it. Oh, and come back again soon.