Microblog Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    What to write about...

    I don't post on here any more. I'm not sure why not. I think part of it is, I don't know what to write. I think another part is that I don't think any one reads this. I know I don't have time to maintain driving traffic here. Maybe I should go back to my original goal...writing for me. :) How profound!

    Life is good. Life is complex and difficult. I think that says enough for now. I think this blog has gotten complicated because people I know have the web address. I thought that's what I wanted initially. Now I'm not so sure. Perhaps I should use it in the more general sense to track what I'm doing day to day. That is something to consider.

    Right now I'm addicted to Facebook. I just signed up. I'm not exactly sure what the appeal is. I've refused MySpace, Facebook and so forth up til now. Christine convinced me that because I've been accepted back to school, that Facebook is acceptable. I think it's a little twisted and trendy. Trendy is not usually my thing. We'll see.

    No comments: